Author Topic: R.I.P. Davio!  (Read 4171 times)

Offline milam

• DDMC Member
R.I.P. Davio!
« on: February 15, 2015, 05:28:48 PM »
 Its with great sadness that I make this post. This morning we lost our Brother Dave "Davio" Pistone. Davio will be greatly missed, his smile and kind heartedness were infectious, he was an outstanding member of our club, always willing to go the extra mile to get the job done. God Speed Davio!! R.I.P. Brother!!! Give Waggy, Russ and all of our other Brothers and Sisters up there a big hug from all of us down here. ROOST ON Buddy!!!
Jerry Milam V299
Dirt Diggers M.C.
V.P. 2013-current

Offline RpinalO386x

• Global Moderator
Re: R.I.P. Davio!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 08:20:07 PM »
Davio is one of a kind.  A gentleman, cowboy and desert racer.
We all will miss him dearly.

Offline Jimbo

• Global Moderator
  • Liffer
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2015, 10:14:41 PM »
Sometimes there is no words to describe how I feel , every thought of what to say or what to do leads me to a feeling of tremendous sadness , not for my friend but because of the whole that has been left by his passing. fighting back the tears I'm trying my best to move on , Dave Pistone  was such an inspiration such a kind human being such a man of honor and character, his work in this club and his own personal life his work with neglected animals and even other humans that we're having a hard time Dave was there for us, he gave me the best example of selflessness , this world will not be the same without him my heart just breaks knowing I have to continue on without him here, I know I will see him again sometime somewhere but until then his gentle giving caring helping vibrant personality his smile and kind words the memory of my friend will be enough and I am so thankful I had the opportunity to share time and thoughts and words with one of God's true heros
Jim (Jimbo) Clark
Life Member and all arround great guy

Offline unstable racer2

• DDMC Member
  • YaBB God
  • Desert R74
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 07:08:17 PM »
Unbelievable.
Ya

Offline Ed

• DDMC Member
  • YaBB God
  • Dust: Mud with the juice squeezed out!
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2015, 07:09:44 PM »
Oh my God.I knew he was having problems and needed surgery, but nothing he said prior to our race indicated this kind of problem. He was a great guy and a good listener! You could tell him what you were thinking. He worked so hard to complete his mission in life, be it horses or returning veterans.
God speed Dave. We will miss your red hair!
Hughesay

I'm no longer where I thought I was!

Offline knobby

• DDMC Member
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2015, 07:41:35 PM »
Davio was a true inspiration to those who needed a helping hand.  Godspeed 
kanobbulious

Offline Maricopa Bruiser

• DDMC Member
  • YaBB God
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2015, 05:46:14 AM »
When i got the call on Sunday my heart dropped :'(. I am lucky enough to call him a friend we spent many HOT weekend's racing the MX series back in the day lots of trail rides together and so many more great memories. Dave was a great person and i already miss my Red haired buddy. RIP my FRIEND.
2018 #
Dez 033

Offline v555x

• DDMC Member
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2015, 06:18:25 AM »
Really tough, jimbo told us at the awards and after that is was tough, we did stand up as a club in his honor, and many people stated he'll be miss. He was a great guy and had a passion for bikes and horses.  RIP my brother, you'll be missed!
#1 club overall rider and Participant
CA Scramble Sen 250 Exp OS1x
Sen 250 Exp 02x
5x BOTW Vet Exp 250 Champion
2x CA Scramble Sen Exp 250 Champion

Offline White250F

• DDMC Member
    • HI-STANDARD MFG
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2015, 08:50:49 AM »
He was just in my shop the other day, all giggly and full of smiles. He seemed to have found someone that made him happy, and had mentioned of moving up the coast in a couple years and finally being stress free. I am totally floored. But this just reminded me, as it did when my dad passed, you've gotta live every day because tomorrow may never come. Just think about the plans you're making for this weekend, then imagine not making it to the weekend, it happens to everyone, we just don't know which weekend will be our last. God speed big brother, your smile and that laugh will always remind me to live life to the fullest.

Your never lost if you don't care where you are!!!!!!!!

HI-STANDARD RACING, STREAMLINE SUSPENSION, MIS

Offline Q Doggie

• DDMC Member
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2015, 11:55:38 AM »
The only way I can describe Dave is, he is one stand up guy, glad I was able to know him and race with him. He was great for the club and was extra great for humanity. Glad to know he and Waggy can bang bars for ever!  Godspeed Davio!!
Al Queiros
N28

Offline spanky

• DDMC Member
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2015, 04:29:36 PM »
Still can't believe it. R.I.P. my friend.

Offline jimi-jo

• DDMC Member
  • I might not be fast,but I sure am slow!!!!
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2015, 05:00:26 PM »
In total shock.......unbelievable.........You will be sorely missed.Prayers for him, his family and his many, many friends that loved him very much.RIP Davio....bang some bars and roost away.........

Offline Mick...

• DDMC Member
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2015, 09:03:55 PM »
I'm still shaking my head in disbelief... Dave was unlike any desert racer I ever met like you all know. Thoughts and Prayers to all his friends and family. The Dirt Diggers lost another family member, we will miss you Davio.
Desert #V171

Offline D.D.D.D.M.C.

• Global Moderator
  • YaBB God
  • !!!!! "I Like Dirt" !!!!!!
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2015, 06:50:23 AM »
For some moments in life there are no words.
Dan's Sponsors,    My Wife Rosa,  Hi-Standard Racing,  Adventure Center motorsports {BRENT NEEDHAM} Bakersfield Ca.
                       "GO DIRT DIGGERS"
                                DESERT

Offline Ricky Bobby

• DDMC Member
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2015, 05:12:47 PM »

Davio first started the club when I joined in 2006, I remember him as always smiling, great attitude a real positive thinker.I didn't get to hang out with him much as I had to move back to Kauai but he will be missed when I come out in March. Aloha Davio you're a real man!