Author Topic: message board registration  (Read 2813 times)

Offline Jimbo

• Global Moderator
  • Liffer
message board registration
« on: November 29, 2012, 11:47:35 AM »
Finally figured out how to make the adjustments if you are a current dirt digger member and can't get into the members only section send me an email or a text telling me who you are and your username and I will make the adjustment. If you know of any dirt digger members that can't get on this board send me an email or a text with the username and who they are and I will make the adjustment I just registered fast Andy and Wes Miller so it can be done
 Thanks for your patience
Or I guess you can just post here. Your name and then user name you are trying to registar with
Thanks again we wilk eventually get evry one conected that should be
Jim (Jimbo) Clark
 DDMC President

Offline badandy

• DDMC Member
Re: message board registration
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 09:47:42 AM »
Hey if you hear any other update. Please let us know.  We still have some more racing to in class.  There is no chicken out clause.

Offline Puckerbush

• Administrator
  • Go Dirt Diggers!
Re: message board registration
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 08:55:45 AM »
Dirt Diggers, I understand there are a couple of members unable to access the Members Only section of our message board. If you are experiencing this, please email me your Name and Username on the message board and I will try to resolve it for you.

Thanks,

Matt Shook
dirtdiggermatt@outlook.com
We're not Human beings looking for a spiritul experience, We're Spiritual beings having a Human experience